1.Passport: Your valid passportmust have at least six (6) months of remaining validity with at least one blank visa page in it.
2.Application form: One completed Visa Application Form (Q1)
3. Photo: one photo of 2*2 square inch (black & white or color is acceptable) glued or stapled on the application form.
4.Temporary foreign visitors with a valid US visa or foreign residents with legitimate status in the US, may apply for Chinese visa to the Visa Office of the Chinese Embassy. The visa officer may ask the applicant to provide the original and photocopy of their US Green Card,Work Permit,I-20 Form, valid US Visa or other additional documents and make a decision on whether to issue the visa case by case.
5. First time applicants whose former nationality was Chinese, shall write down his Chinese name in the application form and submit his original Chinese passport or the photocopy of the information page of the passport. Applicant who was formerly Chinese and has acquired a new US passport, if there is a Chinese visa in the old passport, shall submit his old US passport or the photocopy of the Chinese visa.
6. A visa notification issued by the authorized Chinese unit.
7. An original and a photocopy of the Work Permit for Aliens issued by the Chinese Labor Ministry or the original of Foreign Expert's License issued by the Chinese Foreign Expert Bureau.
8. A visa notification issued by the authorized Chinese unit or proof of kinship, e.g. marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc, is required for the accompanying family members.
1.You may submit the application to the Visa Office of the
Embassy or Consulate -General
which holds consular jurisdiction over the state where you reside;
2.If you cannot come in person, you may entrust someone else or a travel/visa agent to drop off your application at the visa office of the
Embassy or Consulate -General which holds consular jurisdiction over the state where you reside;
No appointment is required.
Mailed applications are not acceptable and will be refused.
Mail back service is available.
1.The regular processing time is 4 working days.
2.Express service: 2-3 working days processing, $20 will be charged per visa.
3.Same day rush service: emergency business only, with additional fee of $30 for 1 working day processing .
(applications shall be presented before 12:30pm may be picked up between 2:30pm-3:00pm on the same day).
1.Please pay by Visa, MasterCard, Money Order, Cashier's Check, Company Check or Cash. Personal checks are not acceptable.
2.Please make the check or money order payable to the Chinese Embassy.
3.Fees:$130 for American, and $30 for Citizens of other countries.
1.If the visa application form is not filled out completely, correctly and legibly, this can cause a delay in processing or refusal of the requested visa.
2.( Z ) visa is valid for one entry, three months. The holder of a (Z) visa shall go through residential formalities in the local public security department within thirty days of entry into China.
3.Visa Officers may require some other relevant documents.
4.Any person suffering from a mental disorder, leprosy, AIDS, venereal diseases, contagious tuberculosis or other such infectious diseases shall not be permitted to enter China.
China Business Visa
China Tourist Visa
China Work Visa
China Student Visa
China Resident Visa
China Crew Visa