Home Order Online China Cell Phone Rental China SIM Card Airtime Recharge BlackBerry Rental Promotion Contact Us
PandaPhone Clients List
  • Australian Sports Commission
  • Greece Special Olympic Supporting Team
  • specialolymplics.org
  • ussoccer.com
  • Arizona State University
  • Baylor University
  • Cal State San Marcos
  • College of Medicine USF
  • Drexel University
  • Hope College

China Visa

Pandaphone offers China Visa information for travelers and business travelers. The Ordinary China Visa consists of eight sub-categories, which are respectively marked with China phonetic letters F, L, X, C, J-1, J-2, G, and D.

F Visa: China Business Visa is Issued to an applicant who is invited to China for visit, research, lecture, business, scientific-technological and culture exchanges or short-term advanced studies or intern practice for a period of no more than six months. Details

L Visa: China Tourist Visa is Issued to an applicant who comes to China for tourist purposes, family visiting or other personal affairs. Details

Z Visa: China Work Visa is Issued to an applicant who is to take up a post or employment in China, and their accompanying family members. Details

X Visa: China Student Visa is Issued to an applicant who comes to China for the purpose of study, advanced studies or intern practice for a period of six months or above. Details

D Visa: China Resident Visa is Issued to applicant who is to reside permanently in China. Details

C Visa: China Crew Visa is Issued to crewmembers on international aviation, navigation and land transportation missions and family members accompanying them.

J-1 Visa: issued to foreign journalists who are posted to China for at least one year.

J-2 Visa: issued to foreign journalists who are on temporary assignment in China.

G Visa: Issued to those who transit through China.

China Visa FAQ

Q: When is the best time to apply for my Chinese visa?
A: The best time to apply for your Chinese visa is 1-2 months before your travel date. However, if you are running short on time, we can process your visa in 1 business day. For example, If you overnight your application to us on Monday, you can have it back in your hand on Wednesday morning with our same-day rush service.

Q: How long is a Chinese visa valid for?
A: The Chinese Consulate now automatically issues 1-year multiple entry visas to US passport holders except in certain special situations. With a 1-year multi-entry visa, your visa is valid for 12 months from date of issue, and you can enter China any time during the 12 months while the visa is valid.

Q: How long can I stay in China with a Chinese visa?
A: The time you could actually stay in China, or "duration of stay after entry" is usually 60 days. However, a maximum of 90-day duration of stay is available upon request. To get a 90-day duration of stay, you must write down such number on the Chinese Visa Application Form. If you did not specify the number of days on this form, you will be allowed 60 days. Please be reminded that the Chinese Consulate has the final say on the number of days you receive for your visa regardless of your request.

Q: Do I have to send you my passport? Is it safe to send a passport?
A: Yes. You will need to send your actual passport, not a copy of it. The Chinese visa is pasted on your passport and will become one of your passport pages. Visa request cannot be processed without your original passport. Because of the importance of your passport as a travel document, we strongly suggest that you send your application in a secure way, using a traceable courier such as FedEx, UPS, DHL, Express Mail or Certified Mail. Please note that certified mail could take 7-10 business days to deliver.

Q: I need Chinese visa for two people. Can I send them in one package? How should I calculate the fees?
A: When you send in application for more than one person, you could send all applications in one package. If all passports are to be returned to the same address, you need to pay only one FedEx return shipping charge. Chinese Consulate fees and our service fees, however, are on a per person basis.

Q: Can I use my own FedEx account number for return shipping?
A: You are welcome to use your own FedEx account number for return shipping. To do that, you could either include a prepaid FedEx air bill or write down your FedEx account number on our Order Form.

Q: I will travel between Hong Kong and the mainland multiple times. Do I need a multiple entry visa?
A: Yes, you do need a multiple entry visa for that purpose. Each time you enter China from Hong Kong and Macao, you need one entry.

Q: I'm not a US citizen. Can you still process my visa application?
A: We help citizens of all countries get a Chinese visa if they are legally residing in the United States. Non-US citizens must submit a copy of their green card or valid US visa in addition to their original passport.

Q: Do I need a visa for Hong Kong and Macao?
A: US citizens as well as citizens of most countries in North America and Europe can visit Hong Kong and Macao without a visa. Citizens of other countries can check the Hong Kong government website to see if you need a visa. You can also call us for such information.

Q: I'm going to China on January 1, and my visa expires on January 10. Can I still stay for 30 days?
A: Yes, you can. As long as you enter China on or before the expiration date, you can stay for 30 or more days as specified on your visa. The duration of stay starts from the day you enter China.

China Business Visa
China Tourist Visa
China Work Visa
China Student Visa
China Resident Visa

Home About Us Site Map Link to Us All About China Links Expoblog
©1999-2007, PandaPhone.com Corporation. All rights reserved 沪ICP备07009167号