1.Passport: Your valid passport must have at least six (6) months of remaining validity with at least one blank visa page in it.
2.Application form: One completed Visa Application Form (Q1)
3.Photo: one photo of 2*2 square inch (black & white or color is acceptable) glued or stapled on the application form.
4.Non-US passport bearers shall provide documents that entitle them to reside or work for an extended period of time in the US..
5.First time applicants whose former nationality was Chinese, shall write down his Chinese name in the application form and submit his original Chinese passport or the photocopy of the information page of the passport. Applicant who was formerly Chinese and has acquired a new US passport, if there is a Chinese visa in the old passport, shall submit his old US passport or the photocopy of the Chinese visa.
6.Formal application letter issued by the airline or shipping company;
7.The original and photocopy of the employee ID of the applicant.
1. You may submit the application to the Visa Office of the Embassy or Consulate -General which holds consular jurisdiction over the state where you reside;
2. If you cannot come in person, you may entrust someone else or a travel/visa agent to drop off your application at the visa office of the Embassy or Consulate -General which holds consular jurisdiction over the state where you reside.
* No appointment is required.
* Mailed applications are not acceptable and will be refused.
* Mail back service is available. (make sure you read INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION MAIL SERVICE) .
1.The regular processing time is 4 working days.
2.Express service: 2-3 working days processing, $20 will be charged per visa.
3.Same day rush service: emergency business only, with additional fee of $30 for 1 working day processing (applications shall be presented before 12:30pm may be picked up between 2:30pm-3:00pm on the same day).
1.If the visa application form is not filled out completely, correctly and legibly, this can cause a delay in processing or refusal of the requested visa.
2. Two year valid multiple entry "C" visa could be applied by crewmembers of Northwest, United , Continental, American, Fedex , UPS, Polar Air Cargo and Delta..
3. To crewmembers of other airlines, single/double entry visas or 6 months /1 year multiple entry visas could be issued accordingly.
4. To crewmembers of other airlines, single/double entry visas or 6 months /1 year multiple entry visas could be issued accordingly.
5. Any person suffering from a mental disorder, leprosy, AIDS, venereal diseases, contagious tuberculosis or other such infectious diseases shall not be permitted to enter China.